Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What is going on on your arm?

Ok...So... 
For everyone who's been asking if I have suffered from two massive bullet wounds to the arm lately. 
Or whether or not I have a strong interest in clean clothes...
 because it looks as though I have a modern washer/dryer tattooed on my arm.
Let me set your minds at ease.
Although she is not finished. I am working on a vintage rolleiflex camera, surrounded by poppies (the flower of peace, and rest) with a wicked awesome camera strap.
She's not done yet. She won't be featured on this blog until she is.



But here is a little preview of whats going on on my arm. 
Courtesy of Jeff Ollerich at Beautiful Body Tattoo and Piercing http://www.beautifulbodytattoo.com/


 Dropping the kids off in the minivan... That's how I roll...

I know everyone is into camera tattoos these days. But I figured I earned the the rights...
You know, since I have a film degree.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment