Monday, October 19, 2009

A Party to Remember

My favorite baby boy turned two! No longer a baby... :(
My nephew Joaquin had his party last Saturday. I wanted to share.


Looking through the pics, all I can think is... how glad I am that I didn't miss it. In a world of schedules, chaos an disappointments... Nothing is more special than getting away from it all and celebrating special occasions with people you love. Watching two-year-olds eat way toooo much candy, blow bubbles, and chase each other around the back yard until they pass out!


Mom and Dad, Joaquin confused about what is expected...?
But he's getting more excited by the moment!My brother Neil, and his little man with James the TrainJoaquin and his mom, Paola.Bubble Junkies.Joaquin and Lilly, do not disturb.Hunter, bubbles.Gabe with apple dippers.The girl with the green balloon.Joaquin, Tee Ball!
My girl Jo, my nephew's mom Paola, and Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment