Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Girls That Bring the Goods

Completely inspired by women in the industry.
Powerful song writers, sultry vocalists, and jamming musicians.

Let me share them with you:
#1 BONNIE RAITT – doesn’t get any better than this… she is my number one love with songs like “I Don’t Want Anything to Change”, “Nick of Time” and “Angel from Montgomery”
Other faves:
Phoebe Snow
Stevie Nicks
Linda Ronstadt
Norah Jones

You can’t be those babes!
But I am so impacted by the women in my generation who are packing a powerful punch as a triple threat.If you haven’t already…

Check these chicks out:


Annie Brooks
Check out : Both Sides of Goodnight









Laura Marling
Check out: Tap at My Window











KT Tunstall
Check out: Heal Over - and- Throw Me a Rope












Adele
Check out: Right as Rain -and her version of- Feel My Love












Melody Gardot
Check out: Wicked Ride -and- Goodnite









Ximena
Check out: La tina








Roisin Murphy
Check out: Ruby Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment