Thursday, July 16, 2009

HERE.


People have the answers...

They say I should be somewhere else.
a place of serving, and fixed!
They don't understand the time it takes
for a heart to get unmixed.
I put my ALL into what I thought I knew,
all the things I was "supposed" to do.

Now, they have the answers.
They know where I'm "supposed" to be.
They say they know my destiny.
But I am Here.


There's nothing wrong with being Here.
There's so much wrong with being Here.
Confused?
Me too.


But one thing I know for sure.
You have what it takes for me to edure.
Everytime I feel like giving up,
You put a nickel in my cup...
and I make it through.


They say they know where I should be.
Still I know You're inside of me.
And I am right Here.


Sometimes I feel afraid to trust.
But without You, I know I'll rust.
And I know You're with me Here


Getting to another place,
isn't something I am ready to face
And I know You're with me Here.


No matter what life may bring,
hardships pain or suffering...
I know You're with me Here.


I know You've got good things for me,
so I guess I will wait and see...
I can't give up before the story ends.

I know You're with me Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment